Before Trading Trader should know about the facts of currencies as well as currency pairs. The Market Share of Currency, Currency pairs, liquid currency as well as major currency pairs one should know about the basic principle before starting to trade.
The Eight Major Currencies are
EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, USD, CAD, CHF, JPY. The Combination of two currencies is called Currency Pair.
Click Here to know about Major Currency Pair Ranking
The Market Share of Major Currency are
The Market Share of Major Currency pairs are
Eur Usd 24%
Usd Jpy 18%
Gbp Usd 9%
Aud Usd 5%
Usd Cad 4%
Usd Nzd 2%
- EUR/USD (Euro vs US Dollar)
- USD/JPY (US dollar vs Japanese Yen)
- GBP/USD (British Pound vs US Dollar)
- AUD/USD (Australian Dollar vs US Dollar)
- USD/CHF (US Dollar vs Swiss Franc)
- USD/CAD (US Dollar vs Canadian Dollar)
- EUR/USD – Euro vs U.S Dollar.
- USD/JPY – U.S Dollar vs Yen.
- GBP/USD – Pound vs U.S Dollar.
- USD/CHF – U.S Dollar vs Swiss Franc.